Microtel's head offices are based in the South East of London, just 20 minutes from London's Canary Wharf, the location for Telehouse and Telecity Managed Data and Hosting Centres.
The Operational Help Desk is based in Newcastle, which delivers 24 x 7 customer entitlement, validation and help desk services. This is backed by a high level technical support centre, which is used for fault diagnosis and field engineering support activities for onsite and network monitoring support services.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer's needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide. Our goal is to ensure the customer is looked after from the point of sale, through the product life cycle, to the end of product life. The following is a brief summary of what we offer:
- Telephone Support Basic : Available between business hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Telephone Support Premium : Available 24 x 7 x 365 days a year.
- Advanced Equipment Replacement: Spare units dispatched to site for the next business day.
- Extended Warranty: Options to extend the product warranty for 2, 3 or 5 years.
- Network Live Basic: Monitoring of customer network and service during business hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Network Live Advanced: Monitoring of customer network, 24 x 7 x 365 days a year.
- Field Support Basic: On site field engineering support during business hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Field Support Advanced: On Site engineering support 24 x 7 x 365 days a year.
- Installation: Installation of equipment, cabling and testing by one of our technical engineers.
- Technical Support: Technical Support from one of our engineers.
- The Kenton Group