10GBase-SR/LR/ER/ZR to10GBase-SR/LR/ER/ZR Optical Line Converter with XFP Slots
10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber to Fiber Converter Module
Available for installation
The Transition Networks’ 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber to fiber converter is a two-port 10G pluggable media converter, supporting a variety of XFP and SFP+ modules allowing network designers to utilise the module to meet their network requirements.
The media converter can use either Transition Networks’ or third party MSA compatible 10G XFP or SFP+ modules including support for the following standards; 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LR, 10GBase-ER, 10GBase-LRM, and 10GBase-ZR.
Copper to fiber conversion is also supported with the use of a third party 10GBase-CX4 XFP module in one of the ports.
This converter provides 3R (reamplify, reshape, and retime) optical signal regeneration.
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber to Fiber full duplex conversion
- LED Link Status Indicators
- Link Pass Through
- Auto Link Restore
- Supports +5V, +3.3V, and +1.8V MSA compliant XFP modules
- Supports 3R (Reamplify, Reshape, and Retime) optical signal regeneration
- For use in all Point System™ Chassis’ except for the 1-Slot Chassis
- Manageable when installed in a managed Point System™ Chassis